Bathtub refinishing Combine TX
Bathtub refinishing Combine TX We Restore and Refinish All kinds of Surfaces: Porcelain, fiberglass, ceramic, laminate, Formica, metals, plastics. The majority of jobs completed within a day. No construction or confusion. Convenient and easy. Tough and attractive. Several colors and textures. For All Your Kitchen, Bathroom Restoration and Refinishing Requirements. Bathtubs, cast iron bathtubs, clawfoot tubs, pedestal tubs, showers, ceramic tile, grout, sinks, farm sinks, vanities, vanity tops, countertops, cabinets, antiques, and antique furniture may be easily restored to appear completely new once again! We repair, restore, refinish, resurface, reglaze, and recolor every type of surfaces, for example, porcelain, fiberglass, ceramic, Formica and cast iron. We can allow you to remodel your bathroom and kitchen.
When to use refinishing?
Does your bathtub, shower, or tile have an unattractive color?
Could it be chipped, cracked, stained, or rusted?
Do your sinks, counter or vanity tops look dated?
Are there an old antique or antique furniture that you like to take a look new again?
Are you seeking to the buying price of complete replacement and how much time it could take?
Bathtub refinishing Combine TX has the knowledge to make this take place at a small percentage of full replacement prices. Our kitchen and bathroom remodeling certified people will expertly repair, restore, refinish, resurface, reglaze, and recolor your bathtub, cast iron bathtub, clawfoot tub, pedestal tub, shower, ceramic tile, grout, sink, farm sink, vanity, vanity top, countertops, cabinets, antiques, and antique furniture. With minor mess and down time. After completing your project with Bathtub refinishing Combine TX it will have an excellent gloss, better durability, and a full warranty. It can be used the next morning or even in just a few hours with our exceptional Eco-Friendly products.
Who Are Able To Use Our Services
Bathtub repair for Homeowners every year refinishing, resurfacing, and reglazing companies across the country rescue many hundreds of tired old tubs and sinks by refinishing, resurfacing, or reglazing them. Done right, refinishing is an efficient and affordable alternative for surfaces that are chipped, worn rough, or whose color has simply gone out of style.
For an average cost of $300 to $500 a small price of the $2,000 to $5,000 price of installing a new tub, Bathtub refinishing Combine TX can restore your dated bathtub, shower, ceramic tile, sink, vanity, countertop, cabinets, antiques, or antique furniture to go looking brand new back again!
Management Companies, Real estate agents
Bathtub refinishing elevated sales by supplying your clientele a means to change the look of their kitchen or bathroom without spending a lot of money on a full substitute. Sellers are reluctant to invest the excess amount in a place they won’t be living and especially if they’re looking for a quick sale.
Refinishing, resurfacing, and reglazing whit Bathtub refinishing Combine TX can be done at a fraction of replacement cost in just a day with no mess.
Interior designers and Contractors
Enhance sales by offering your customers a way to replace the look of their kitchen or bathroom without spending a lot of money on a full replacement. Sellers are hesitant to invest too much money in a place they won’t be living and especially if they’re looking for quick sale.
Refinishing, resurfacing, and reglazing can be done by Bathtub refinishing Combine TX at a part of replacement cost in just one day with no mess.
Refinishing Service Areas
Specialist works to gives quality services for home owners, real estate management companies, brokers and more. Contact Bathtub refinishing Combine TX for more information if you are interested in learning a little more about our top quality services or for an insurance quote for your next project!
Now more than ever commercial tub and tile refinishing is the quickest and most economical way for hotel, motel, apartment managers and homeowners to give their fixtures a clean modern look. In combination with a cleaner, more modern looking bathroom, housekeeping is quicker and easier when a bathtub has a surface which dirt is not absorbed into the pores. When it comes to commercial and residential tub and tile reglazing, we Bathtub refinishing Combine TX are the experts!
Environmental and save up to 80%
There is no need to remove or remove bathtubs, sinks or vanities when remodeling apartment or hotel bathrooms or homes. Dull, stained, chipped tubs or out of date colors are the most frequent reasons for bathtub or bathroom fixture reglazing. Even chips and scratches can be beautifully repaired quickly and at low cost with Bathtub refinishing Combine TX.
By choosing bathtub reglazing over replacement with our company you will save up to 80%, you can apply these savings in other areas of your maintenance or remodeling budget. With our high tech efficiency reglazing products Bathtub refinishing Combine TX can repair almost any porcelain, fiberglass, ceramic, cultured marble or acrylic fixture. Bathtub reglazing may take 3-4 hours to complete from start to finish so your unit will be ready for use the very same day. Unlike remodeling which will take many days to complete a newly reglazed to may be ready for use just 12 hours.
Would you like to be an expert technician in BATHTUB REFINISHING?
You can make a lot of money and work your own hours, that’s why! Want to start a lucrative career working for yourself? Be your own boss and earn more money. Bathtub refinishing is a fast growing trade that pays big dividends. Bathtub refinishing Combine TX School is the best way to achieve it.
Learn from the best: Surface Preparation, Repairing Surface Damage, Security And everything you need to be a great technologist.
This is the variety that you really MUST READ just prior to your appointed appointment. Please DO read them carefully and you can ask if you have any questions. Basically, arrive for our timetabled appointment and they items are not complete there would have been a $50 traveling cost and we will reschedule.
1. Please have all items outside the bathroom. Consists of shower curtains, shampoo bottles, soaps, paintings on the wall, towels, rugs, and any items on your countertops. Any enclosed items that are in cabinets or drawers do not need to be removed.
2. There will be close to 3000 cubic feet of air circulating around the bathroom per minute during the refinishing process. To avoid dust, dirt, and debris settling in the very thick and sticky surface, please make sure that your bathroom is clean and no sanding or exposed demolition is taking place. It will be your responsibility to do a once over cleaning before our appointment. I will not do the work if the bathroom has any loose debris.
3. Refinishing really should be one of the very last steps in your remodel. Any tile work, drywall, grout, or plumbing should be completed prior to refinishing. Do not caulk your tub or regrout where the bathtub and surround or floor meet. New caulk may be applied when the refinishing is dry and cured.
4. Any Plumbing fixtures such as the drain or overflow will have to be replaced before our appointment if your intentions are to have new ones. If you intend to keep your current fixtures then the work can be performed while they stay in place.
5. I will be running water in the bathtub or shower as part of the process. The work cannot take place if you have dripping or leaky faucets.
6. Any and all bathroom lights and electricity must be installed and in working order. Painters lights, floodlights, and extension cords will not suffice.
7. Following the refinishing is finished, the surface must stay completely dry and untouched until the next day. This includes stirring up dust, any sprays such as air fresheners and cleaners, & any water.
8. Payment is due full at time of service by cash, check, or money order. Should you should pay by card then it can be accepted in person but there will be a 5% fee added onto your total.
9. If the tub or shower is your only one then you may take your shower just before my arrival. Just be sure to dry it out before I get there. You may then shower the next evening.
10. Feel free to call or text me at any time with any questions maybe you have. Once again, thank you for considering Allen Company of Portland for your work needs.